WHAT'S NEW IN THE GOWN GALLERY?

Just off the work table check out my vintage--looking gems!  Very jazzed about these and I know I typically show one project at a time that I've finished but I feel these gowns are related and grew out of one another in the sense I used the same fabrics and laces to create them.  Dripping in lace, the gown above  called, PICCALINA was inspired by dressing gowns of the early 20th Century.  It's a slip dress covered with a tulle and Chantilly lace light as air robe with flowing sleeves falling in handkerchief points.    Perfect for a tea time or garden wedding.
 ABOVE: The ANDRESIA Dress is a mix of light and heavy laces complimenting the bodice and decolletage.  Peau d'Ange lace with an Art Deco feel makes up a flowing bodice accented with straps of Venice lace and handmade florals out of pieces of lace.  The skirt is silk chiffon bordered in Chantilly lace.  Ideal for the bride who wants comfort and pretty all at once.
I adore this capelet made up in a mix of laces.  For brides who love a vintage look, this dress called, LUCINDA really nails it.  The flutter sleeves echo Jay Gatsby and Old Hollywood perfectly.  Looking forward to getting these beauties on real brides soon.